Vision, Mission, Values
Our vision is to empower the DU community to be global stewards of the public good.
It is our mission to guide intercultural learning for DU students by providing access to diverse, quality study abroad programming and support, through collaboration with the DU community and our partners abroad.
- Collaboration: We can't do it alone
- Confidence: Encouraging ourselves and our students to embrace ambiguity
- Inclusiveness: Committed to having courageous conversations
- Humanness: Creating fun and embracing authenticity
- Learning: Welcoming the wins and the whoopsies
- Innovation: Striving for creative solutions
- Balance: Prioritizing what is most important
- Global: Our interconnectedness matters
Brian C. Henry
Study Abroad Graduate Assistants
Graduate students who facilitate First Step Sessions, programming and special projects
Study Abroad Peer Advisors
Undergraduate study abroad alumni who offer advising for students in the study abroad process
Internationalization at DU
We are proud to be part of a much larger internationalization initiative at DU, which functions under the direction of the Office of Internationalization.
The Office of International Education is committed to incorporating sustainability in every facet of study abroad and encourages students to use sustainable practices during their study abroad journey. See our resources on Sustainable Study Abroad.