Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
Thousands of individuals and organizations use the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) to build intercultural competence to achieve international and domestic diversity and inclusion goals and outcomes.
Participants take an individualized IDI assessment through these interactive and engaging courses, participate in a three-hour workshop with other social workers and professionals, and meet with a certified IDI consultant for a one-hour individualized coaching session.
- Take the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) – an intercultural competence assessment.
- Explore personal identities and their influence on interactions with others in personal and professional environments.
- Utilize the IDI tool and individualized development plan to improve their intercultural competence.
- Receive personalized 1:1 coaching to increase understanding of their IDI profile and its application to current life situations.
- Develop strategies for bridging cultural differences and identify action steps for creating inclusive communities.
After the 1 hour personalized coaching session, participants will be able to:
- Increase understanding of the personalized profile and development plan.
- Identify how the results apply to their life.
- Discuss personal cross-cultural goals and challenges.
- Develop action steps for improving intercultural competence.